Friday, June 6, 2014

SWD 2014

There is just something about attending a diabetes conference that makes me get back into writing for the sake of writing, and just taking better care of myself overall. 

So, I don't even want to look when the last blog posting of mine was, it was a lonnng time ago I'm sure. 

But here is another one!

I'm back in Tampa, at the Students with Diabrtes National Conference! I am excited to be here again this year! I've met a lot of great people already, and I've checked my blood sugar more today than I probably have this entire week. Which is good, getting me back on track with taking care of myself! 


Today we had dinner, some fun diabetes skits we put together, and besides the little major hiccup of losing my wallet at the airport (no worries now because it has been returned to me!) it has been a great diabetes night ending with some dancing and tired feet! 


Before and after dancing, water, and a touch of insulin!

Jim Turner is one great diabetic who I am glad I got to hear talk tonight about his life experiences with diabetes! 


Signing off until tomorrow. I know I always say this, but I really want to get back into this blog writing! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment